St Abb's National Reserve

St Abb's National Reserve
View from my office

Sunday 18 November 2007

All back to mine, then..?

So, getting the place ready for an open studio event...
I am looking forward to getting new work back from the framers; to getting the house, (at least the ground floor,) all spruced up, to having lots of lovely things, by some very talented people, arranged in the house...
I am in utter disarray, on all levels, but will hopefully rejoin the rest of the human race next week,(always next week.)

2 comments:

occasional northerner said...

I understand the always next week feeling. We are not in Northumberland this week end so will not make it, but thanks for sending me an invitation and hope you have a busy weekend.

@themill said...

Thanks for the invitation. Will be in touch soon - unforseen circumstances and all that, at the moment.