St Abb's National Reserve

St Abb's National Reserve
View from my office

Friday 13 June 2008

Art Tour Invitation

The Open Studios Event organised by 'Network' has already begun for alot of artists.
My own event doesn't start till the 22nd of June.
I realised, this morning, I hadn't actually sent leaflets to my mailing list.
Details, details.
At least I've new work to show.
Interested?
Follow the distinctive yellow-and-black signage through the village to studio 54.
Belford is between Berwick-Upon-Tweed and Alnwick, on the A1.
follow the signs to 21 West St.
Opening hour 11am till 5pm

3 comments:

occasional northerner said...

Hope you had lots of people.

Sarah said...

Well, hello O.N.
Thanks- it was quiet, but has been quieter.
I had a feeling in my water, quite frankly.
There are, oh, several open days left, so I'm philosophically prepared for an illogical rush, or absence of people.
See The Laidley Worm Of Spindlestone in the market square at 11.30 on Saturday.
It is a truly unique production!
Hog roast follows!
S

occasional northerner said...

We'll try - its a complicated week-end! Coming on our holidays soon 'though.