St Abb's National Reserve

St Abb's National Reserve
View from my office

Tuesday 4 August 2009

I'm very happy:

I've been asked to perform (with fellow dancers) at Spittal Gala on both Saturday and Sunday afternoon. We'll be dancing on the prom, prom, prom from 1.15-ish.

I've almost finished decorating my daughter's room. She's away, this week and I'm excited about her returning AND seeing her new room.

I've finished a short story and am really quite happy with it.

The greenhouse tomatoes are nearly ready.

I get to paint (paintings) on Friday (my son will have company so I can go in the studio)

Yoga was just what I needed, tonight.

Just had to tell y'all.

xx

1 comment:

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

God's in his heaven, and all's right with the world. Have a great time at the Gala. Break a leg.